Kit for Selling a Used Car
- CAR VALUE - Car asking price breakdown.
- STATE LAWS - State-by-state requirements
- SIGNS - For Sale signs and window stickers
- FORMS - Bill of Sale and other legal forms
- AGREEMENTS - Deposit & Terms of Sale legal agreements
- WEB ADs - Information on creating and using online classifieds
- PRINT OUTS - Information to make flyers and promotional materials
- CAR REPORTS - Lemon checks on a vehicle - to help close a sale
- HELP - Step-by-step expert advice and suggestions to sell a
Consumer Guide, backed by over 30 years of expertise in the automotive
industry, offers a no-hassle way to sell your car. They offer a
top rated kit with all that is needed to sale a car quickly and
problem free for only $9.95
"I wanted to buy a new 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee. When I went
to the dealership they quoted me a price on the trade-in value of
my old Jeep Grand Cherokee but it was well below the fair
market value. I know because I checked the pricing guide on your
web site. I figured if I could sell it myself, I would get more
for it. So while I was at your site, I noticed the Auto Seller's
Kit and checked it out. I calculated my asking price (almost $2,000
more than the trade in value), picked up a few pointers with the
Seller's guide and created a complete set of marketing tools, from
a for sale sign to a customized advertising brochure. All in about
five minutes. Three weeks later I found a buyer and sold the Jeep
without any problems. Thanks CG, you saved me a lot of time and
The Consumer Guide Auto Seller's
Kit can get you
more money for your used car.
Set the price. Learn the tactics. Close the deal.
All the tools and info you need to close the deal.